If your cat or dog has an internal condition such as a brain disorder, you need definitive answers and accurate diagnoses. Our vets in Tazewell County can diagnose and treat many internal issues in pets.
Internal Health Conditions
Similar to humans, our pets can experience diseases and disorders of their internal systems.
Fortunately, our vets at Pekin Veterinary Clinic have extensive experience in using internal medicine to diagnose and treat even challenging cases, from disorders of the brain, nervous system, and heart to tumors and problems with urinary function.
We have a range of diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal and are able to manage patients with multiple disorders or diseases. We can also provide effective treatment alternatives for those who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Reproductive Issues
If we discover that your pet needs expertise or a procedure that we do not offer, we can refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists from Tazewell County and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is supported by advanced testing, imaging, and other diagnostic procedures.