While You’re On Vacation, Your Pet Is Too!
Our facility is designed with your pet’s comfort and safety in mind. Our generously sized units feature:
- Partially heated floors, allowing your pet to choose their optimum temperature
- Raised beds for off-the-floor sleeping or relaxing
- Six-foot high solid panels for protection from direct contact with others
Peace of mind is essential when you leave you companion with us therefore, we are pleased to offer the services of our fully equipped veterinary hospital and staff for medical emergencies or services. Dietary requirements, injectable medications, and/or health needs are handled with compassion and expertise. Boarding pets stay in a separate area away from hospitalized animals. We have a ventilation system designed to move airflow directly out of the building which protects pets from airborne viruses and contact illness.
Boarding Requirements May Include
- Pre-Entry Exam – given at the time your pet enters our facility. If fleas or ticks are found your pet will be treated prior to entering the boarding unit.
- Vaccinations – current vaccination records must be presented upon initial check-in and will be kept on file for future reference (Dogs require Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella; Cats require Rabies, Upper Respiratory Complex, and Feline Bordetella).
- Check-Out – a full day is charged for the day your pet arrives; if picked up by 1:30pm on the departure date, there will be no charge for that day.
Boarding Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – noon
Sunday (pick-up only): 4 – 5:30 pm